Dr. Richard Cordero-ITNJ: US Federal Judiciary is a rogue & secretive organization, 99.82% complaints against Judges are dismissed
By Alfred Lambremont Webre
WATCH ON YOU TUBE
VANCOUVER, BC – In a February 3, 2015 online Symposium with members of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ), Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq., who holds a Cambridge doctorate and is an expert on the U.S. Judiciary, revealed that the U.S. Judiciary is in fact a Rogue branch of the U.S. Government, unaccountable to any other agency or branch of government, and has become a force unto itself, a secret society that retaliates against any official, office, agency or government branch that attempts to hold it accountable.
Some of the highlights of Dr. Cordero’s educational Symposium include the official statistics of the federal court that point to judges’ wrongdoing in a Judicial Branch that has gone Rogue:
- “The Federal Judiciary holds all its administrative, adjudicative, policy-making, and disciplinary meetings behind closed doors and no press conferences.
- “A single federal judge can hold unconstitutional what 535 members of Congress and the President have debated, voted, and enacted; such power entails the threat to doom the legislative agenda of any party and politician, including the President, that dare exercise constitutional checks and balances on judges, never mind investigate them.
- “In the 225 years since the creation of the Federal Judiciary in 1789, only 8 federal judges have been impeached and removed.
- “Chief circuit judges abuse their statutory self-disciplining authority by dismissing 99.82% of complaints against their peers; with other judges they deny up to 100% of appeals to review such dismissals.
- “Up to 9 of every 10 appeals to the circuit courts are disposed of ad-hoc through no-reason summary orders or opinions so “perfunctory” that they are neither published nor precedential, mere fiats of raw judicial power.
- . “Justices are unelected yet life-tenured, as are district and circuit judges; the latter appoint bankruptcy judges for renewable 14-year terms with no consent of representatives of the people. These appointees [who received $37.3 billion in fees] decided in CY2010 who kept or received the $373 billion at stake in only personal bankruptcies. The most insidious corruptor is precisely money!
- “About 95% of those bankruptcies are filed by individuals. Lacking the money to hire lawyers, the great majority of them appear pro se and, lacking the knowledge of the law needed to defend themselves, they fall prey to a bankruptcy fraud scheme run by judges and other bankruptcy and legal systems insiders.
- “The overwhelming majority of litigants cannot afford to go up on appeal, whereby the unreviewability of their cases affords judges the opportunity for riskless disregard of the law and due process, and arbitrary decision-making.”
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor – – Dr. Cordero proposes “a Watergate-like generalized media investigation of wrongdoing in the Judiciary guided by the query, “What did the President and judges know about Then-Judge Sotomayor’s concealment of assets and other judges’ wrongdoing, and when did they know it?” and aimed at demanding that the President release the FBI vetting report on her. The presentation will be an Emile Zola I accuse!-like denunciation to pioneer judicial unaccountability reporting.”
- Secret NSA/FISA Courts – Dr. Cordero states “The evidence of judges’ wrongdoing will introduce the call for ‘reverse surveillance’ over them by We the People, as opposed to the mass surveillance over the People by the NSA with judges’ rubberstamping approval revealed by Edward Snowden. The presentation can give rise to the formation of a multidisciplinary team of students, professors, journalists, and civil rights advocates to conduct reverse surveillance through a Follow the money! and IT Follow the wire! investigation. The team can organize the first of a series of multimedia conferences to report to the national public its findings and expose judges’ pattern of disregard of the law.
- Report – Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability and Consequent Riskless Wrongdoing:
- Pioneering the News and Publishing field of Judicial Unaccountability Reporting-
- Dr. Cordero has published a 664 page public report of his documented findings on the U.S. Judiciary that can be downloaded here (PDF):http://judicial-discipline-reform.org/jur/DrRCordero_jud_unaccountability_reporting.pdf
Dr. Cordero is coordinating with interested news media, journalists, activists and organizations in the area of justice to expose judges’ wrongdoing, and advocate judicial reform.
Judicial Discipline Reform
Contact Email: Dr. Richard Cordero can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Tribunal for Natural Justice
International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ)
Today we would like to introduce you to the new International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ) website…
The International Tribunal for Natural Justice has been founded by Humanitad Foundation and the New Earth Trust as an independent judicial body purposed to realising natural justice for natural people.
The inaugural seating of the Tribunal will be at Runnymead, England on June 15th 2015 marking the 800th Anniversary of the signing of the Magna-Carta.
Whilst the ITNJ team includes many leading and well-respected judges, lawyers and investigators, if the ITNJ is to fulfil its greatest potential it requires the support of the people of the world.
Please lend your support by ratifying the ITNJ Treaty
The ITNJ is not another kangaroo court operated by disenfranchised or disenchanted people bearing grudges against ‘the system’. Rather, it is a world-class team made up of conscious lovers of pure-truth and natural justice, each committed to serving all people of the world. The ITNJ also invites your participation through its integrated e-governance platform – offering a forum where your voice, and the voices of others, can be heard on issues of international importance. Register here to participate in the e-governance platform.
The New Earth team
Alfred Lambremont Webre Contact/News Tips:
Robert Mazzarella says
Everyone that possesses the power to determine the future of someone else’s life must answer to someone, otherwise the will to power corrupts absolutely.
irwin ironstone says
I would agree with Dr. Richard Cordero-ITNJ: US Federal Judiciary is a rogue secret society, One of the difficulty with decisions is that nobody can write an alternative determination that is available to the public.
For Example, – what would happen if all complaints were online and were available to all other people who complain. The current mechanism only has a judicial group to review other judges.
What happens when facts are used selectively and issues of law are prejudiced by lower court determinations.
The issues that are raised behind closed doors has to change. Dr. Cordero is on target in many areas that he reports about. The issue of accountability can only be reviewed out in the open.
The rules of most courts is beyond most non-attorneys and is clearly prejudicial to the people.
Please keep this part confidential – or post without my identification – at 70 I do not expect to be admitted to any bar – even if I take the time to study and pass another exam. I started Law school when I was 60. Florida took about 6 years to reject me. NY took five years – but I just raised the issue before the Court of Appeals in NY.
-passed both Florida and NY exams and both rejected me based on character and fitness…. the fix was in! I filed an order to show cause why the general counsel of the board of bar examiners should not be brought up on charges (florida) – he, in turn, wanted me to be held in contempt. the Florida SC agreed with his motion even though he had violated RPC. There had to be a home court advantage in my review- My file was determined by the Florida Supreme Court to be confidential contrary to the First Amendment. I raised the issue before the US SC – but it was not granted Cert. It can be found at [Redacted]
Margaret DePass says
Wow, sorry to hear. My name is Margaret DePass, i attended law school in Miami and experienced even the corrution that started in law school. I was failed out because i would nit let my harid down and wear a low cut blouse with a push up bra to meet my make professors. I guess God saved me from what else would happen. I was offered to be president of a fraternity, when i stated i was a member jn undergrad and u have to be voted in, i was quiclky ignored and disregarded. My ex, Mark Padin w/ corrupt NY Pace law school – see YouTube story at “Mark Padin Wife Beater” where he beat me because i found his hand-written note which i exposed that had the names of his cronies who guaranteed he will win our divorce. I exposed it and was beaten up and falsely jailed by these people and charged. They will have to answer to God!!!
Kenneth Charles Tennant says
After Decades of sexually abusing children IOWA Judge Marlita Greve fined paedophile priest James JANNSEN $750,…then sentences whistle blowing father to two years in a rape cage.
On Oct 3, 2019 judge Mark Cleve GRANTED our Applications for Post-Conviction Relief and issued ORDERS but Clerk of Court JULIE CARLIN REFUSED to mail us the ORDERS and JUDGE MARLITA GREVE stepped in and DISMISSED our applications, (PCCE131841 GREG TENNANT vs STATE OF IOWA, & PCCE131977 KENNETH TENNANT vs STATE OF IOWA) in violation of 18 USC 1001. There is no oversight.
You Tube: IOWA CORRUPT JUDGES COURTS POLICE http://www.youtube.com/user/Kornkobiowa OUTRAGEOUS EGREGIOUS PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT AND JUDICIAL FRAUD EVIDENCED email@example.com FIGHTING PLEASE HELP SPOTLIGHT THESE BAR ASSOCIATES. – Dr. Kenneth Tennant and son