NewsInsideOut.com reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre barred from posting in Facebook groups after endorsing Andy2016.com to millions of Black Friday listeners. Webre also endorsed former US chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago for 2016 US President on Facebook
WATCH COAST TO COAST INTERVIEW/2016 ENDORSEMENT ON YOU TUBE
VANCOUVER, BC – NewsInsideOut.com reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre barred from posting in Facebook groups after endorsing Andy2016.com to millions of Black Friday listeners. Webre also endorsed former US chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago for 2016 US President on Facebook.
The Facebook ban is to last the period of Nov. 27, 2015 until Dec. 5, 2015.
Webre, a former constitutional law professor, has filed an appeal with Facebook.
Facebook’s action at about 1:00 AM PST on Saturday Nov. 28, 2015 came less than 2 hours after Webre endorsed fellow attorney and former DARPA and CIA chrononaut Andrew D. Basiago for US President in 2016 – www.Andy2016.com – before millions of listeners on Coast to Coast AM radio show hosted by Jimmy Church.
The radio show was to launch Webre’s new book on THE OMNIVERSE.
Click on the player below to listen to Alfred Lambremont Webre on Coast to Coast AM:
Webre has launched an appeal with Facebook pending other possible legal action.
APPEAL FROM FACEBOOK BANNING OF POSTING BY ME IN ANY GROUP FROM NOV. 27 – DEC. 5, 2015, WITHOUT CAUSE OR REASON GIVEN
I believe this ruling is in error for the following reasons:
1- I did not violate any terms of service with my posts
2-,No specific terms of service are cited by Facebook in its notice and decision
3. Facebook’s action is arbitrary and capricious and has no objective basis in law or in fact
3 Facebook’s action is a violation of its terms of service in that it unduly restricts my range of activities as a member arbitrarily, capriciously, and without cause
4. Facebook violates its own terms of service by this action by violating the rights of members of groups of which I am a member to receive, evaluate and consider
5. None of the information in my posts can reasonably be considered as “unsafe” or making Facebook or its members “unsafe” or threatening the safety or well being of the members of groups I belong to and post in.
6. All of the information I post is lawful, and is protected by the First Amendment to the US constitution and Facebook as a common carrier and publisher of such information for a profit must abide by consitutional standards.
7. Facebook has undertaken this action in order to favor the political candidates of the Republican and Democratic parties and in retaliation to my endorsement in Facebook groups of independent candidate Andrew D. Basiago for US President in 2016, thereby violating federal law as a common carrier of public information on the Internet.
8. This appeal is filed without prejudice to any actions filed against Facebook for violations of proprietary membership rights, civil rights, and damages.
Alfred Lambremont Webre
November 27, 2015
Member District of Columbia Bar
Urges 3 actions
Webre urged readers and listeners to undertake one or more of three actions:
1. Facebook – Post copies of this article widely in Facebook groups to show support of freedom of speech on Facebook.
2. Andy2016.com – Share Andy2015.com widely on Facebook and donate even in small amounts of $1 or $5 or $10 at www.andy2016.com.
3. THE OMNIVERSE – Treat yourself to a powerful and low-cost introduction to a map of THE OMNIVERSE
The Omniverse: Transdimensional Intelligence, Time Travel, the Afterlife, and the Secret Colony on Mars
by Alfred Lambremont Webre (Author)
Alfred Lambremont Webre Contact/News Tips:
Alfred Lambremont Webre’s Facebook Page
THE OMNIVERSE on Facebook