International Tribunal Issues Cease & Desist Order banning Canada’s MAiD “Medical Assistance in Dying” Program
With a Preamble noting Canada’s descent into Fascism, International Tribunal Issues Cease & Desist Order banning Canada’s MAiD “Medical Assistance in Dying” Program, as Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and Euthanasia for Disabled People.
ACCESS FULL ORDER AT TRIBUNAL WEBSITE:
NEWSINSIDEOUT FULL REPORT: https://newsinsideout.com/2023/10/international-tribunal-issues-cease-desist-order-banning-canadas-maid-medical-assistance-in-dying-program/
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, OCTOBER 5, 2023
An International Tribunal has issued an October 5, 2023 Cease & Desist Order banning Canada’s MAiD “Medical Assistance in Dying” Program, as Genocide and Euthanasia for Disabled People.
Preamble by Tribunal Judges
MAiD – Medical Assistance in Dying
Canada’s expanded MAiD – Medical Assistance in Dying program established through Bills C-7 on 14 June 2016, follows on the back of totalitarian behavior by all levels of Government in Canada to deal with unlawful Covid mandates is a stark reminder to Canada’s eugenics policies of the past.
The truth about Adolf Hitler’s and the NAZI final solution is that Hitler’s NAZI Germany only continued and expanded the eugenics policies adopted throughout North America starting in the 1920’s. In 1928, the Alberta, Canada government passed the Sexual Sterilization Act and in 1937 the Act was amended removing the need for informed consent. In 1942, the Act was again altered to include candidates who had not been institutionalized. It was not until 1972 under the government of Peter Lougheed that this draconian legislation was repealed. Having the former waffen SS officer, Yaroslav Hunka appear in the Canadian Parliament on September 22, 2023 was a needed reminder through the unanimous applaud of our Members of Parliament that Canada is capable of another kind of eugenics mentality and equivalent policies.
MAiD – Medical Assistance in Dying’s surge in record deaths, with over 500 applications per month and inclusion of persons with treatable conditions, reflects not a compassionate and dignified end to one’s life but a stepping stone towards unchecked and self-regulated population reduction of the weakest and poorest in our society. Human Rights, the Criminal Code of Canada and numerous other codes and Acts in Quebec were modified in a surprisingly short period of time to make this process appear legal and legitimate. The rapid expansion of eligible participants seems to know no limits and little oversight or effective remediation is included.
This is why the Natural and Common Law Tribunal For Public Health And Justice is making Canada’s MAiD – Medical Assistance in Dying program a priority and issuing an immediate Cease and Desist Order before it is too late.
Following an evidentiary hearing led by Tribunal Judge Gina Goad, a former British Columbia law enforcement Officer, the Natural and Common Law Tribunal for Public Health and Justice in its official findings held, inter alia, that:
- “Equally troubling, advocates say, are instances in which people have sought to be killed [under MAiD] because they weren’t getting adequate government support to live. Canada is set to expand euthanasia access next year, but these advocates say the system warrants further scrutiny now. Euthanasia “cannot be a default for Canada’s failure to fulfill its human rights obligations,” said Marie-Claude Landry, the head of its Human Rights Commission. Landry said she shares the “grave concern” voiced last year by three U.N. human rights experts, who wrotethat Canada’s euthanasia law appeared to violate the agency’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights. They said the law had a “discriminatory impact” on disabled people and was inconsistent with Canada’s obligations to uphold international human rights standards. Tim Stainton, director of the Canadian Institute for Inclusion and Citizenship at the University of British Columbia, described Canada’s law as “probably the biggest existential threat to disabled people since the Nazis’ program in Germany in the 1930s.” During his recent trip to Canada, Pope Francis blasted what he has labeled the culture of waste that considers elderly and disabled people disposable. ‘We need to learn how to listen to the pain” of the poor and most marginalized, Francis said, lamenting the “patients who, in place of affection, are administered death.’”
- “More people, per capita, are dying with medical assistance (MAiD) in Quebec than anywhere else in the world, according to Quebec’s commission on end-of-life care. Since the start of the pandemic, requests for the procedure have more than doubled— from 1,774 in 2019-2020 to 3,663 in 2021-22. The increase means the percentage of people who chose MAiD in Quebec is greater than in Belgium and the Netherlands, where it has been legal for decades. It has been legal in Quebec since 2015.
- “People with depression and mental disorders do not qualify however, the intake forms to apply for MAiD include these categories;
- “Vague wording allows for misinterpretations;
- “Children, ill, elderly and First Nations people were targeted during C O V I D and are members of society requiring the most protection from Government and from Human Rights legislation;
- “Military Veterans seeking help for depression, anxiety, PTSD via VA help phone line were offered MAiD by apparently one possibly 2 VA case workers. Trudeau says medically-assisted dying offers to veterans ‘unacceptable’ as cases mount | Watch (msn.com); “Four — perhaps even five — Canadian military veterans were given the option of medically-assisted death (MAID) by a now-suspended Veterans Affairs Canada caseworker, the country’s veterans minister told a House of Commons committee late Thursday. ‘We remain confident that this is all related to one single employee, and it’s not a widespread or a systemic issue,” he said Veterans Affairs Minister Lawrence MacAulay apologizes for ‘appalling interactions’ RCMP called to investigate multiple cases of veterans being offered medically assisted death | CBC News”
- “Paralympian says she was offered MAiD by Veterans Affairs employee | CTV News A veteran and former Paralympian told a parliamentary committee that a caseworker from the Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) offered her medical assistance in dying (MAID), a week after the veterans affairs minister confirmed that at least four other veterans were offered the same thing. Retired Cpl. Christine Gauthier, who has been trying to get a wheelchair ramp installed at her home for the past five years, testified on Thursday that a caseworker told her that they could give her assisted dying, even offering to supply the MAiD equipment for her. ‘I was completely shocked and in despair,’ she told CTV’s Power Play on Friday. ‘It is remotely just what they’re doing: exhausting us to the point of no return.’ ‘Well, you know that we can assist you with assisted dying now if you’d like.’ And I was just shocked because I was like, ‘Are you serious?’ Like that easy, you’re going to be helping me to die but you won’t help me to live?’ she said. A spokesperson for MacAulay said Veterans Affairs is taking the issue ‘very seriously,’ while adding that providing advice on MAID is “not a VAC service.” “Our employees have no role or mandate to recommend or raise it. Considerations for MAiD are the subject of discussions between a patient and their primary care providers to determine appropriateness in each individual context,”
This International Tribunal had previously issued a Cease & Desist Order For All Covid “Vaccination Boosters.”, Classifying all mRNA-Type “Vaccines”, whether “COVID-Related” Or Not, As Genetic Biowarfare, Genocide & Crimes Against Humanity Bioweapons.
In its October 5, 2023 Cease & Desist Order banning Canada’s MAiD Medical Assistance in Dying program, the Tribunal noted that the MAiD program, introduced by Canada in 2020 at the same time period of the Genocidal Technologies Pandemic caused by the mRNA-type vaccines, appeared to be a “legal method of euthanasia for the large population of Canadians who have been damaged by unknowingly taking the lethal mRNA vaccines.”